Digital signage is quickly becoming a big part of educational facilities, and the K-12 & University sectors are no exception. VideoBoard iConcierge+ offers the ideal system to fit the needs and requirements of any school. Our software was designed for maximum flexibility and power, providing IT engineers with a dynamic platform that is perfect for establishing a successful digital signage network.
- Centralized production and distribution of content
- Web-based management console allows remote access from any location with web access.
- Intuitive interface allows for easy navigation and a low learning curve.
- Employees can use TimeManager, to quickly and easily update on-screen content.
- Advanced scheduling options allow administrators to determine what content plays and at what time.
Digital displays offer a cost-effective solution for disseminating information in order to raise awareness and increase participation in schools’ events and fundraisers. Rich media delivered on a digital display grabs attention like no static print banner or a blackboard can. By enhancing the way viewers experience information gathering, digital signage becomes an effective tool of persuasion.
- Reduce consumption of paper and printer ink/toner.
- Improve ticket sales to school events by generating more interest through on-screen promotions.
- Encourage and increase sponsorships.
- Improve attendance to fundraising events by increasing students’ and parents’ awareness.
- Create additional revenue from partnerships with community business who are looking to build their brand locally through sponsorships of teams and/or events.
- Entice parents and alumni to donate through recognition and acknowledgment programs.
- You can easily use your existing displays for the network.
A network of digital displays will offer numerous benefits to uplift a school’s reputation and promote desired behavior by rewarding students’ excellence. A small investment will bring big results when the network is combined with a successful content campaign.
- Use your network as an emergency broadcasting system to issue alerts and instructions.
- Install in any location for specific purposes (hallways, main office, gym, auditorium, library, cafeteria, waiting room, etc.)
- Give your messages an aesthetic appeal to better attract the students’ attention.
- Modernize your school and improve the school’s look and environment.
- Facilitate a healthy learning environment by encouraging positive behavior and rewarding excellence with on-screen recognition.
- Promote school spirit by highlighting recent successful school events (sports, theater, projects, etc.)
- Recruit honor roll students by showcasing your school’s special program opportunities and awards for excellence.
Uses & Implementations
Uses & Implementations
There are many uses for deploying a digital signage network at a K -12 Schools & Universities. Since the displays can be located anywhere on campus, they serve a multitude of purposes. Depending on the displays’ location, every message can target a specific audience at a specific time for a specific purpose.
- Library: promotion of authors, new releases, classic literature; display map of library to aid students’ search; display library rules & regulations.
- Faculty lounge: informative announcements; deadline reminders; scheduling changes.
- Hallways: daily announcements; countdown to next class session; emergency broadcasting; fundraiser reminders; notice of upcoming deadlines; campus map to help new students or first-time visitors; communication channel for student body; promotions of upcoming field trips.
- Gymnasium: promotion of upcoming sporting events and theater productions; anti-smoking & anti-drug endorsements; appropriate themes for holiday seasons & prom.
- Cafeteria: menu board & lunchtime specials; nutritional information; promotion of healthy eating habits.
- Auditorium: information to reinforce and accompany assemblies; informative announcements for parents; announcements for upcoming guest speakers; promotion of local cultural and educational events; playback of previously recorded events.
- In-class: morning announcements; top student recognition; college application deadlines; test scores; informational boards during PTA meetings; classroom assignments.